Terms of Service (The small print)
- The "Customer" means the party commissioning the provision of service.
- The "Contractor" means and refers to Slonic Design.
- The "Contract" means the agreement between the Customer and the Contractor for the provision of development work or service.
- This Contract represents the entire agreement between the parties. Each party warrants to the other party that has not relied on any representation not recorded here, which has induced it to enter into this Contract.
- No amendments to this Contract will be valid unless made in writing and signed by all the parties hereto.
- The development works specified in the Contract will be undertaken on the basis of specific representations and information supplied by the Customer to the Contractor and the Contractor shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions or other failures in the performance of the said work arising from the provision of incorrect or incomplete information by the Customer. The Customer acknowledges that where incorrect or incomplete information has been provided, additional work may be required by the Contractor for which a reasonable additional fee may be payable.
- Where the Customer is a corporate body, the Contractor undertakes the work on the basis of an implied undertaking that each of the directors and shareholders of the Customer will indemnify the Contractor for all fees, costs and other charges which for any reason are not paid by the Customer under the terms hereof.
- The Customer acknowledges that all information in this Contract and which arises as a result of the work undertaken hereunder is confidential and belongs to the Contractor and shall not be disclosed in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to any party without the prior written approval of the Contractor.
- The Customer undertakes to provide all necessary authorities to third parties to enable the Contractor to perform the whole of the works required under the Contract.
- The liability of the Contractors in contract, in tort or otherwise arising in connection with the work undertaken under the Contract shall be limited to 10 times the fee rendered for the specific assignment, which has been paid in accordance with the terms hereof.
- Without prejudice and in addition to all other rights and remedies which may arise from any breach of this Contract, in the event that this Contract is terminated for whatever reason prior to the work being completed by the Contractor, the Contractor shall be entitled to retain the 50% deposit paid on the commencement of the Contract and shall be entitled to such reasonable additional amount of the total charge as corresponds to the work completed in addition to any other payments or compensation which is appropriate under the circumstances.
- Copyright. Unless otherwise agreed in writing all web site designs and the necessary coding to produce that design on the web shall remain the copyright of Contractor.
- All prices referred to in the Contract are inclusive of Value Added Tax.
- In the event that any of these terms and conditions or any part of the terms and conditions is judged illegal or unenforceable for any reason the continuation in force of the remainder of these terms and conditions will not be prejudiced.
Statement of Intent
Collection of Information
There are three types of information Slonic Design collects:
these are small text files that are saved to your computer (if you allow them) that will note your route around the website. They may also hold some personalisation details (for example what 'skin' of the website you have selected). This information is solely for the purpose of keeping the website relevant to your needs. To ensure your privacy there is no link between these cookies and any other collected information, in fact you can disable cookies on your browser and visit our site completely anonymously (however you won't be able to access any pesonalisation features on the site).
2) Site Visit Statistics;
Visitor statistics are automatically logged by our web server. This information may include your IP address, where you have come from, your operating system, your browser make and version and your service provider. This information is used solely to build up a picture of how our website is being used by the visitors.
3) Contact Details;
Email addresses and other contact information are collected in order to supply you with services that you have requested, such as articles, newsletters, brochures and press packs.
Storage of Financial Details;
While we can take online payments for services on our website, we do not store any financial details (credit or debit card numbers). Our online financial transactions are verified off site through a secure PayPal system.
Use of Personal Information;
In general any personal information you supply to Slonic Designs will only be used by Slonic Designs and its service providers. We will never share user information to any third party without your permission unless we are required by law to do so.
Storage of Personal Information;
We will store your personal information for as long as it is required to supply you with the information you have requested. At anytime you can request that your information be removed from our system.
Access to Personal Information;
You have the right to access your information at any time and alter it or remove it if required. For more information please contact us via;
Slonic Design, Tel; +44 (0)20 8150 6568, Email; firstname.lastname@example.org